Search xX8sweetXx's stuff!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fran [reader] Belphegor [oneshot]

On the coldest days of the coldest winters in Italy it isn't cold at all in my bed...
Well, more like mine, Belphegor and Fran's bed....

The freaken boss Xanxus spent all of our houseware cash on buying alchocol, like always which explains the lackage of beds.

I sighedwith joy maybe because i had two very warm guys that i lovedbeside me or was i annoyed that i have to share a bed with two guys? Mostly because i am stuck in the middle. I seriously can't tell, only the summer are the worse times of the year....

With that Belphegor loving to hug his lovely princess.

But tonight, it seemed likea pleasent night. It was a cold night. 

"Mmmmm~ It's cold tonight" I cheerped as i shuffled to the left of the bed where Fran would be lying down. I wrapped both of my arms around Fran's neck tightly as he rubbed circles on my check with his soft fingers.

"Ah....(name)-chan is so kawaii~" Fran commplemented in his monotoned whinney voice. as he patted my head.

Belphegor pouted as he shuffled over to the left too and he quickly wrapped one of his arms around my middle. "Don't forget the prince (name)-himeee"

"Hahah, don't be silly i would never forget you~" I smiled as Belphegor laughed his famous laugh.

"....Can we just sleep..." Fran sighed as i giggled and nodded in his chest.

I guess nights with the prince and the frog are the best nights and i should always treasure them. Now to come to think of it, it was actually the best bed to sleep in...with Belphegor and Fran.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment